Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Yes.

Burberry Prosum Leather Sleeve Trench

*drools*

Can we all just take a minute to absorb and appreciate the epic beauty of this piece of outerwear? I mean it's Burberry, so you know it's a damn good coat. But... *drools*

I'm obsessed. It's officially begun.

I bought a black trench a few weeks back, it's made out of that raincoat material, so I can wear it in the rain. So that's a bonus.

But this coat. I'd wear it just because I could.

Now I know it's Burberry, so I'm not even entertaining the idea of ever owning this coat, so apart from looking at pictures and staring lustily at it, I'm not doing anything about it.

But I am seeing this coat everywhere. I'm guessing that means it's very on trend right now?

I saw it on a commercial, I think ShopStyle it was. And I loved that one. But I don't like online shopping. Mainly because I'm a plus size girl, so I need to physically try things on to make sure everything buttons, zips, closes and cinches in all the right places. So there's that.

Then I was talking with a friend of mine yesterday and we somehow landed on the topic of jackets and I mentioned my obsession with this particular style of coat. And then she mentioned that she found one in this style in Marshalls. Marshalls! Now I'm not entirely sure if all Marshalls carries this particular coat, because she lives up north and they might carry different stock.

But I hope the Marshalls near my house has that! So much so that I want to check sometime this weekend.

Uggghhhh.

I want that jacket so badly. I think it looks so classy yet so edgy. And despite it having leather sleeves, I definitely think this has the potential of being a timeless piece. I mean trench coats are always classy and leather jackets never really go out of style, so if you put leather sleeves on a trench coat, that just makes it infinitely better. Also, that means I could potentially (should I ever be lucky enough to find and purchase one) push up the sleeves. Because while I like my sleeves long, there are times when I'm doing something and I want to pull my sleeves up but don't want to take off the coat/jacket I'm currently wearing.

Call me lazy, sue me.

The coat is just amazing. I've been staring at pictures for days. Looking online seeing who carries a coat in this style. I did find one on Macy's website, but the reviews were pretty discouraging, so I didn't really put much stock into that one.

But that won't stop me. I'll find it's cheaper alternative.

Burlington Coat, Marshalls, Ross... Get ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment