Monday, December 31, 2012

My blog. Hmm. So weird. I made one a while ago, though I thought to use it as a way to embellish my life, you know? Make it seem more...interesting. Fat lot that did. Can't remember the password or half the stories I thought I would put up. Oh well.

So I'm thinking this blog will be my own online diary. (A diary that could possible span countries, but let's be real, who wants to read this blog?) I can write how my day's going, possibly post pictures that excite, depress, inspire or anger me. I could do whatever the fuck I want to. It's my blog and like my title says: Read it. Don't read it. See if I care...

I think that'll be it for this first post. 12:12 am. I think it's time I go to bed.

(The whining/complaining shall commence tomorrow... Maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment