Thursday, October 3, 2013

Phew.

Another week bites the dust.

I, for one, am tired.

I believe my last post was on Tuesday, my longest day of the week and today is Thursday.

I feel like today is the shortest day of the week because I'm out of here by noon, but I'm here for a good 6 hours. But it doesn't feel like 6 hours because I only have two classes and their around two hours apart. My shortest days are definitely Monday and Wednesday. I guess it feels like a long day because my second class ends at four, but my day starts at one. So I'm really on campus for only three hours.

But I feel what I feel. And I feel like Thursdays are my shortest days. Plus this is my last of the week, the beginning of my weekend. So I'm feeling good today.

And now I don't know what to say.

I am hungry. But all I have are yogurt/granola bars that I'm sick of. And I don't want to buy anything because I'm eating out tomorrow. So I don't want to spend money. I'm trying to save money here. But I keep wanting/needing to buy things.

Woe is me. Life if hard.

Note: No time to edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment