Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Well, hello there!

It's definitely been a while. 

Not intentionally, but I guess I just haven't been having any interesting thoughts/rants I could tell you about. 

But today, I do. 

So it's about 3 weeks into the fall semester and I just had my first exam today. A calculus exam to be specific. 

And I have to admit, it has me a little discouraged. 

I've never actually studied for math. Ever. In my life. 

Math usually comes pretty easily to me and so I never find it necessary to study for math. More often just doing the homework would suffice. 

But this is calculus III and I knew that I needed to study for it. But because I've never needed to study for it previously, I have no clue where to begin when it comes to study. 

All I really did was write down all the formulas and their corresponding purpose. 

I mean that does help. Seeing it in front of me, all in one area makes it easier for me to "study." 

There were 8 questions on the test. I'm pretty sure I knew 5 of them. The other three... I don't know. 

I can only hope and pray to God that I can redeem myself from that pathetic show of math skills. 

This is why I hate assessments. I just freeze and forget things. 

I mean, give me a paper or a quiz, anything! But put a test in front of me and I just can't do it. 

:( 

I want to cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment