Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Or happy holidays to those non-Christians. Or happy Tuesday to those that don't celebrate anything this time of the year.

But I have to be honest with you, it doesn't feel like Christmas. I don't know what's different. Maybe it's me and I just haven't been letting myself get into the holiday spirit this year. Though by that regard, I should be extremely happy and into the Christmas spirit.

If you read my last post, then you know that I let loose a huge can of worms and to my surprise and gratefulness, it turned out in my favor. If that's not cause for celebration, I don't know what it. I mean the past three years have been wrought with guilt and shame, yet I enjoyed the Christmas season then. But now, with everything out in the open I find myself a little bored and unhappy with the lack of spirit I have within myself.

It's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment