Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Good Morning

A new day. So yesterday, my family had a little New Year's get-together with my grandma and uncle and my relatives from Maryland. They came over around 1 or 2 in the afternoon and my cousins and I hung out. We talked for a while then we watched a few movies--The Amazing Spiderman and Deathly Hallows Pt. 2--and it was a right good time. And then they slept over. That didn't really phase me, I mean they slept over, cool, great, done. But they had all their stuff prepared. Towels, toiletries, extra clothes, the whole shebang. I just thought that was a little odd how incredibly prepared they are. Do they get all this stuff ready every time they come over or are we just special? Whatever it makes no difference to me. I know my sister was happy, she got to sleep in my room, something she loves to do. They just left, my dad said something about them going to Chinatown in Philly (Originally, they wanted to go to Kristiana Mall, but apparently it's not a dog-friendly place).

Anywho, in other news, my sister has school today, but my dad let her stay home today, since we had guests over yesterday, I guess it was an exception. My mom was supposed to be off but someone called the house asking my mom to do a "portable." I have no idea what that means.

I feel weird. Like I have a lot of time and nothing to do. Or like I have to do something but there isn't enough time. I hate that feeling. Makes me anxious.

Oh well. I guess I'll just "surf the web" and see what happens.

Toodlepip!

No comments:

Post a Comment