Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Guess What?!

I bought a new planner!!!!! Now, I realize that this may not mean the same to everyone, but a planner is what makes or breaks my school year. If I buy the wrong one, I just can't get into the habit of writing down my assignments and keeping track of my tests. Then it all goes to shit. If I don't have an active planner, then I'm fumbling and guessing with when things are due and my exam days.

The past three semester have gone without an adequate planner. Oh, I bought a planner before the semester started, but I bought it at Walmart. That was my first mistake. If I wanted an appropriate planner, I should have gone to Staples or Office Max. Damn my father's cheapness. And just like I mentioned earlier, because it wasn't the right planner, I didn't use it, and here it lays, underneath my computer desk, gathering dust. Big waste of money that was.

But fear not. I found the perfect planner at Staples. See, in high school, we were given planners and they worked out perfectly for me. There was a two-page spread for each month where there was enough room for me to write down upcoming tests, quizzes and projects over the course of the month as well as a two-page spread for one week. The planner I bought (or rather my dad bought) was exactly that! And there was an added bonus of check-mark boxes! YES. My life is ready for action. I can now take the 2013 spring semester head on.

Come at me bro spring semester.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment