Thursday, August 22, 2013

😐

Guess where I am? 

That's right. The doctor's office. 

For my sister's follow-up appointment. And it's humid as hell today. Why couldn't she have this appointment on a day when it's a nice breezy? Am I just not one of the lucky ones? 

The answer to that rhetorical question, ladies and gentlemen, is no. Definitely not. 

Don't get me wrong, I have my good days when everything seems to be going my way, but today just isn't one of those days. 

Not only that, but I am hella hungry. I should've eaten before coming here but now I'm stuck here until my sister finishes her check-up. 

Boredom and starvation, party of one. 

And I feel cramps coming on. 

Do you think people would notice if I curled up in fetal position and cried a little? 

I mean, I can be discrete. 

And now it's raining and thundering. 

When it rains, it really fucking pours. Pun intended. 

Kick a girl while she's down, why don't you? 

Why? Why me? 

Until next time, ladies and germs. 

-- JoAnne 

No comments:

Post a Comment