Saturday, August 24, 2013

Rant (Spoilers)

I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.

It was fishy from the beginning. I mean Jessica partners with Darby. And then soon after that he brings his own pit bull into the ring and pushes him at Harvey. 

I smelled a betrayal in the works. I knew Stephen was up to something. No one just up and helps people out of the goodness of their hearts from across the pond. From a new partner who no doubt has his own agenda. 

Donna gets burned by Stephen. And then Harvey gets burned. 

Gaaaaahhhhh. 

This show. 

On a side note, I loved last episode. It had flashbacks all throughout. I knew Donna and Harvey had to have slept together. But they kept saying they didn't and I guess I thought that I was being ridiculous because I just don't want holes in my ship. 

And now I find out that they did sleep together. 

And while I'm totally glad that Harvey brought Donna along with him to Pearson Hardman and fought for her position, I can't help but remember her face. 

I mean Harvey opened with "I can't loose you." 

What girl isn't going to be over the moon that the guy she likes is admitting he can't be without her?

But then he goes in for the kill and tells her about the job at Pearson Hardman. 

I mean you had to realize that that night meant so much to her. And that Harvey means so much to her. 

She showed no emotion. I don't know if I could keep it cool in that situation. 

Probably would've burst into tears. 

Poor Donna. 

Now my Harvey/Donna ship is preparing itself for war. But I'm ready for it. This ship won't go down without a fight. 

It'll turn out well in the end. 

Just you wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment